Discover tranquility and vitality in Mercer Island, WA.
Congenial senior living in Washington State.
Covenant Living at the Shores offers a casual, inviting lifestyle, with services and amenities that nurture your individuality in ways other retirement communities simply can’t. We go well beyond the care you’ll find in most senior living communities in Mercer Island, WA.
So many ways to enjoy each day. Exercise. Socialize. Maximize your wellness and satisfy your appetite for engaging activities and delightful dining. With fitness rooms, gathering spaces, art studios, and distinctive dining options, our Village Center is the heart of the community.
In keeping with our commitment to hospitality, everything in our community is yours to enjoy as an extension of your home. Our casual community is filled with exciting conveniences and services. The unique Covenant LifeConnect Wellness Partnership is designed to enhance your personal well-being.
- Work toward wellness in our fitness center, walk the winding paths to the shoreline, practice on our putting green, kayak or canoe on Lake Washington and relax in the Jacuzzi.
- Boost brain fitness with classes and projects that broaden your knowledge and perspective.
- Create connections when you join clubs, volunteer, attend events and entertainment at Fortuna Lodge and Fellowship Hall; play cards and shoot pool in the game room.
- Cultivate creativity with painting, crafts and music in the creative arts center. Carve and construct in the woodworking shop, and grow your own plants in a gardening space.
- Delight in dining that suits your tastes—that suits your tastes—in every way. Savor the outstanding cuisine and service in the Fortuna Lodge dining room, and enjoy fresh salads and sandwiches, plus the convenience of picking up a grab-and go meal at the casual Hidden Café.
For more information, call (877) 215-9576 or click here to request more information.